Fondo

El equipo de Colunga Team y yo te damos la Bienvenida a nuestra casa. Deseamos que te diviertas y que convivas con respeto y cariño con los demás integrantes de nuestra gran Familia.

ENTRAVISTA CON FERNANDO DEL ANO PASADO

HACE UN ANO ESTA ENTREVISTA FUE PUBLICADA ( 17 DE MARZO 2009).

TAL VEZ ALGUNAS FORISTAS NO TUVIERON OPORTUNIDAD LEERLO.

TAMBIEN PARA LAS QUE ENTIENDEN MEJOR INGLES - AQUI ESTA LA TRADUCCION.

Fernando Colunga

By INMA MOSCARDÓ / Agencia Efe

Every three minutes in some place of the world there is a soap opera airing with Fernando Colunga as the main character. And his professional succes is the culprit for not only shattering TV ratings but also for starting a high demand of Spanish studios in half of the world. For the last 20 years he has made his life a soap opera, but only on screen because his life away from the screen is not within reach of the public eye.
At 43, he affirms that his work speaks for him: he is probably the most respected actor in the genre, many times underestimated, his career amasses the favor of the public and the respect of the critics, and not only for his track record in the small screen but also for his performances in theater and film. Charming, intelligent and very well educated he seems to be more than just a pretty face on a soap opera.
Q: At his point of your carrer do you still enjoy your profession?
A: "I love what I do, because the balance is positive, very good. I have been lucky enough to be in soap operas that have worked very well because of the excellent teams I've worked with, also in theater, or in movies. These 20 years, to tell you the truth, I've had a really good time."
In 2003, 'Amor Real' (True Love) was the soap opera that propelled him to fame and his part as rancher Manuel Fuentes Guerra, gave him an international projection that no other actor of the genre had ever achieved. With setting in the 19th century it was aired in 150 countries and broke records in almost all of them.
In the U.S. it was the 4th most watched program that year despite being in Spanish.
Q: Is this your favorite character?
A: "No, I don't have a favorite character. I am still waiting for the character that will probably be the best of my career, but I think it hasn't arrived yet."
Obsessed with perfection in his work, after attending CEA, Televisa's Center for Artistic Education in 1990, he has completed his acting formation in acting, directing and production schools in Los Ángeles and London-- and keeps studying. Maybe that is why his performances have awarded him the respect of the critics and the acknoledgement of the business industry in awards.
Q: Do you have any technique to build up your carachters?
A: "No, I don't have a main technique but a mix of several. The first thing I do is read the story, after that I like to talk with the author, to see how they see it, and how they interpret the character, after that, I let them know how I perceive the role. From that point on, we agree on what characteristics will, or will not go with the main character."
And though he doesn't lose sleep over it he is considered as one of the sexiest Latinos in the world and as the actor better positioned to be the first Latino to do the role of James Bond (40 percent of the voting, 27 percent for Argentinian Sebastián Rulli and far away from Spaniard Antonio Banderas, according to People magazine).
Q: Would you be willing to do a completly BLOCKED scene if required?
He Raises his eyebrows, caresses his right cheek, stares at us with a very flirty look, plays hard to get, pretends not to understand the question, bursts out laughing and finally in a joking tone asks.
A: "Completly BLOCKED? ¿Do you mean I would act completly BLOCKED? Look, an actor has to be open to posibilities. Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't, I don't know. So far, none of my roles have required a BLOCKED scene. The work must have a dramatic sequence, an objective. I've had propositions, but with no basis, without a base, and to try to do things just because, with no objective ... I don't do things like that."
Q: What do you prefer, movies, theater, TV? Which one do you identify with better?
A: "No, I have no preferece. I like the three of them and the three of them are branches of a tree, the tree of performing arts, they are different ways of expressing art."
Q: Are you not afraid of being portrayed as the eternal soap opera flirt? Do you think you've already reached your peak?
A: "No. I think that the performing arts are a universe; regardless of the genre where you work, as an actor, you have a variety of tools for the creation, shaping, and the enrichment of a character."
Q: Your last three successes have been epic soap operas. You are now working in 'Mañana Es Para Siempre' (Tomorrow is Forever), a soap opera that some people think is a step backwards in your career.
A: "Not at all. Actually the soap opera is being aired in México -- and has already debuted in other countries, Spain and the U.S. among others -- and it is going very well, in fact well above expectations."
Q: After 'Mañana Es Para Siempre,' where will we see you, do you have a project in mind?
A: "No, not until I am done, I do not distract myself with other projects, I'll decide after I'm done."
Q: Will we have Fernando Colunga even after 20 years?
A: "Well I see myself acting as long as I like it, as long as I have fun doing what I do."
Q: Will we see you in a villain role?
A: "Why not? I think that those are the weapons of the actor: to be able to play universally with the tools that you have available to build up a character."
Q: As opposed to other actors you have totally armored your private life, we barely know anything about you that doesn't have to do with your work, you don't show on heart magazines, you don't do publicity and only go to parties or events that are work related. Have you had to pay the price for keeping your personal life away from the spotlight?
A: "On the contrary, you pay the fee when you don't have a private life and you have to constantly sell episodes of your own life, whether it is in the shape of scandals, or other things. The easiest way is to do what I do: to concentrate in your acting phase, which is complicated enough."
Q: Are you affected by the rumors that are regularly heard in México questioning your sexuality?
Without any sign of discomfort, he answers sharply.
A: "No. It's all the same to me. I know who I am, my people know who I am, and my work speaks for myself. I worry about my work. I don't care about the rest, they can say whatever they want."
Q: By the turn out we've seen, we can tell that you handle your career very well, and we can see that away from the stage you are an individual with both feet firmly on the ground and a good head over your shoulders.
A: "At the end of the day my work belongs to the public, to the people that follows me and supports me. The work is mine when I create it, after that it belongs to the public. I ask you something and you can do whatever you want, and if someone has a temple and they want to paint over it, trash it, or put holes on it, that is up to each one of them. There is nothing you can do about that.
"As a actor you can't, you shouldn't marry anything, if you do that you would be disappointing to a part of your public. As an actor, you can't take positions, as a human being you can. I don't want to influence anybody, I don't want to change the way people think, that is why there are questions that I never answer. I give you my work and you interpret it the way you want."

Publicado por justvisitor
Publicado el 17/03/2010 19:53 - Total Temas: 2431 - Total Mensajes: 21984

Gracias Eva, en esos tiempos yo no estaba en el foro y no la habia visto!!!

Besos...Eliane

Publicado por Eliane
Publicado el 17/03/2010 20:16 - Total Temas: 19 - Total Mensajes: 16226

GRACIAS EVA !!!!!!

NO LA HABIA VISTO ANTES, YA LA HE GUARDADO.

BESOS DESDE ANDALUCIA

Publicado por MARIA.VE
Publicado el 17/03/2010 20:20 - Total Temas: 52 - Total Mensajes: 5302

GRACIAS EVITAAAAAAAA!!

UNA DE LAS MEJORES ENTREVISTAS QUE LE HAN HECHO A FER!!

BESOSSSSSSSSS

JANA

Publicado por JANA
Publicado el 17/03/2010 22:44 - Total Temas: 8511 - Total Mensajes: 51585

GRACIAS EVITA !!! EN ESE TIEMPOYO NO ESTABA EN EL FORO TODAVIA....ASI QUE NO TENIA GUARDADO ESE SCAN.....MUCHAS GRACIAS Y COICIDO CON JANA....ESTA ES UNA DE LAS MEJORES ENTREVISTAS QUE LE HAN HECHO A FER....CON UN TONO MAS SERIO Y PROFESIONAL..... ME LO LLEVOOOOO

BESOS....LETY

Publicado por Lety3
Publicado el 17/03/2010 22:58 - Total Temas: 267 - Total Mensajes: 27924

AQUÍ ESTÁ LA ENTREVISTA COMPLETA - CORTESÍA LA PERIODISTA INMA MOSCARDO.

Publicado el 18/03/2010 04:52 - Total Temas: 2431 - Total Mensajes: 21984

TAMBIEN LA OTRA ENTREVISTA - CON LUCERO.

Publicado el 18/03/2010 04:54 - Total Temas: 2431 - Total Mensajes: 21984

GRACIAS EVITA POS LAS ENTREVISTAS!!!!YA LA HABIA VISTO PERO ES UN PLACER VERLA DE NUEVO. BESITOS.

Publicado por SAZ
Publicado el 18/03/2010 04:55 - Total Temas: 30 - Total Mensajes: 38107

GRACIAS EVA....NO RECUERDO HABERLA LEIDO....ME GUSTÓ MUCHO.

SALUDOS.

Publicado por CATUXA
Publicado el 18/03/2010 05:02 - Total Temas: 20 - Total Mensajes: 14504

ME ALEGRO QUE LEYERON!

AMBAS ENTREVISTAS SON MUY BUENAS

Publicado el 18/03/2010 08:32 - Total Temas: 2431 - Total Mensajes: 21984

besitos desde Nerja Pilar.

Publicado por pilocondrio
Publicado el 18/03/2010 08:34 - Total Temas: 826 - Total Mensajes: 11231

GRACIAS NUEVAMENTE EVITA !!

BESOS...LETY

Publicado por Lety3
Publicado el 18/03/2010 09:09 - Total Temas: 267 - Total Mensajes: 27924

MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS EVAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! POR MUCHO ESTA ES LA MEJOR ENTREVISTA QUE LE HAN HECHO AL GUAPO!!!!!!!!!

Publicado por Maki Salas
Publicado el 18/03/2010 09:26 - Total Temas: 207 - Total Mensajes: 2437

WHOW IMPRESIONANTE NO ME CANSO DE LEERLA MIL GRACIAS EVA.....

Publicado por Girasol-68
Publicado el 18/03/2010 10:34 - Total Temas: 1282 - Total Mensajes: 39720
ENTRADAS POPULARES
Publicado por *claus
Publicado el 17/05/2024
Publicado por ARACELY29
Publicado el 16/05/2024
Publicado por *claus
Publicado el 17/05/2024