Fondo

El equipo de Colunga Team y yo te damos la Bienvenida a nuestra casa. Deseamos que te diviertas y que convivas con respeto y cariño con los demás integrantes de nuestra gran Familia.

dose anyone know when the cast of manana pare siempre going to be the show of christina

i know the soap opera finsh here in  usa in oct but i want know when u have to call for how many month before u need call for tixs
Publicado por fergirl5844
Publicado el 01/07/2009 13:16 - Total Temas: 18 - Total Mensajes: 57

Hello Fergirl I dont know for sure, but all I can tell you is that FER has always appeared after the ending of his novela, and I\'m hoping this time is no exception

Publicado por deb11/21/08
Publicado el 01/07/2009 19:46 - Total Temas: 326 - Total Mensajes: 17046
i know but i never been down there to see him i have miss the time he was here in ny for new programing week lol. i just dont want to not have tickets for that day. i try calling and they don\'t answer the call lol. so i don\'t know how that works lol. i have to go bye!
Publicado el 11/07/2009 23:51 - Total Temas: 18 - Total Mensajes: 57
the reson i need to know is because i have to book my trip down there i live in ny
Publicado el 15/07/2009 00:19 - Total Temas: 18 - Total Mensajes: 57

Hi Fergirl and welcome!

I assume a month or a couple of months before the soap ends in  the U.S. That´s what I´ve seen in the past.

I would suggest you keep calling to ask, remember Fer and most of the MEPS cast are busy with other projects and it is difficult to get at least the main actors at one time in one place. 

We´ll just have to be on top of it!

take care

Lili

Translation / Traduccion

Hola Fergirl bienvenida

Supongo que uno o dos meses despues que termine la novela de MEPS en los Estados Unidos. Eso es lo que he visto en el pasado.

Te sugiero que le sigas llamando para preguntar, recuerda que Fer y la major parte del elenco de MEPS estan ocupados en otros proyectos y es dificil reunir aunque sea a los actores principales al mismo tiempo en un mismo lugar.

Solo queda estar al tanto!

Cuidate

Lili

Publicado por Liliart
Publicado el 15/07/2009 00:48 - Total Temas: 232 - Total Mensajes: 3207
ENTRADAS POPULARES
Publicado por ADRI_LORE
Publicado el 15/05/2024
Publicado por Carlita laime
Publicado el 15/05/2024
Publicado por ADRI_LORE
Publicado el 16/05/2024